Taking place on 19 March, this one-day cardiology event will allow you to explore the latest advances in cardiovascular care. With the help of an advisory board of cardiology specialists we have put together an agenda tailored to multi-disciplinary teams, thus ensuring the quality of every session. Each talk is presented by an expert, or panel, who will share knowledge and case studies of relevance.
The HHE Clinical Excellence in Cardiovascular Care event is available live and on-demand: due to the nature of your schedule we have provided both options to give greater flexibility and the chance to catch up in your own time.
What will you learn at an HHE Clinical Excellence event?
- Hear from Centres of Excellence across the UK and Europe to find out what they are doing to improve patient care
- Explore new clinical advances in areas ranging from cardiorenal syndrome and cardiac imaging, to the role of cardiologists in stroke care
- Gain CPD hours
- Understand how different hospital departments are utilising multidisciplinary teams to improve patient care, which will impact your ways of working
- Pick and choose sessions most relevant to your clinical practice, specifically tailoring the day to your needs
- Catch up on-demand with recordings available free for a minimum of three months
Who should attend an HHE Clinical Excellence cardiovascular care event?
UK and European healthcare professionals in the following roles:
- Head of Cardiology/Cardiologists
- Cardiology Nurses
- Intensive Care Nurses/Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Clinical Directors
- Hospital Pharmacists